Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Big Brother 15 - BB15- Elissa Slater is not stupid! Her SECRET MENTAL PROBLEM - Addiction NEWS!

Big Brother 15 - BB15- Elissa Slater is not stupid! Her SECRET MENTAL PROBLEM - Addiction NEWS!

 

 



I've seen a number of people in the Big Brother house as well as online claiming that my sweet little Elissa Bear is a stupid face! I just wanted to set the record straight once and for all!  Elissa Slater, star of Big Brother 15 appears to be missing a few brain cells because. Well, she misses her husbands dick.

You see, she has been in that house for over 40 days. And her sex addiction is getting the best of her!
Think about the very first head of household challenge. Elissa saw that Popsicle and was dicknotized!
I know dicknosis when I see it! I am a dicknotist! If I wave my dick in front of your eyes, you'll be cock eyed in more way than one!



The definition for the word dicknotized can be explained easily with an Eazy E lyrics. "She was addicted to what the dick did!"

I  can assure you that Elissa is just losing he mind a little bit because she's so horny. She's so horny that every time Helen sees her, she hears Two Live Crew playing in her mind!
Elissa loves her husband long time!  So cut this sex addict some slack okay?

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment