Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Draya Michele was the REAL STAR of Basketball Wives LA! 5 Cast members got FIRED from Season 5! Bring Draya back or cancel it VH1!



WATCH OUT FOR MY FUCKED UP YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT THIS! LOL!

They fired all my BAE's! Malaysia Pargo, Angel Brinx, DJ Duffey, Angel Love and Brandi Maxiell!
What a waste of beauty and booty! I said the show wouldn't last long without my boo Draya!
They should have paid her $5 MILLION per season! That's what she's worth!
She carried the show on her back!

They fired over half of the cast and kept Shaunies friends for  reason.
I will speak more about it in a YouTube video and will post it here
when it's up! I will update this blog so stay tuned!

THE SHOW ISN'T SHIT WITHOUT DRAYA! Season 5 was bad!
I tuned out after 1 - 2 episodes! BRING THE QUEEN BACK VH1! $5 Million or ax this shit!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment