Translate

Monday, December 5, 2016

Nick Cannon Spoken Word poem slays! Rapper - Poet Nicolas C. SAYS SORRY WOMAN to women and THOT's alike!



Nick Cannon Spoken Word poem slays! Rapper... by meetmagazine





nickcannon#SpokenSundays#SorryWoman #poetry Part 1
Sorry woman yes you
Sorry woman I choooose!
Sorry woman excuse me & bless you
Sorry woman I met you
Sorry woman I left you
sorry woman I kept you from the best you
So unless you,
feel sorry for the woman your in debt to
a Sorry woman will neglect you
Sorry to disrespect you
Sorry Adam let you
Go starving in the garden, alone and ungaurded
Sorry we acted unbothered when we were really just broken-hearted
Sorry for congress constituting what you can do with your bodies
Sorry for political parties and the VIP hiphop partys that are politically garbage
Sorry seeing you be on your knees at the end of the strip club picking up dollars
Sorry for our alma maters, and all the jobs that won't give you the proper wages you've garnered
Sorry you don't have your own Rushmore for your mountains of accomplishments to be immortalized & properly honored
Hallowed by thy name of the woman we call honest
Sorry for my forefathers, no fathers and poor fathers
Sorry to our grandmothers
My Monroe and your daughters
Sorry for the fear of your dominance
Sorry I couldn't hear your common sense
Sorry for the years of tears and what appears to be broken progress
Sorry woman
I promise
To not be sorry so long as I live
I love, regardless.
This sorry ass apology is harmless
But karma is going around our solar sys
Sorry Sis
So sorry this sorry shit has to be so sorrowless!
Sorry.








  • nickcannon#SpokenSundays#SorryWoman #poetry The End
    Sorry woman yes you
    Sorry woman I choooose!
    Sorry woman excuse me & bless you
    Sorry woman I met you
    Sorry woman I left you
    sorry woman I kept you from the best you
    So unless you,
    feel sorry for the woman your in debt to
    a Sorry woman will neglect you
    Sorry to disrespect you
    Sorry Adam let you
    Go starving in the garden, alone and ungaurded
    Sorry we acted unbothered when we were really just broken-hearted
    Sorry for congress constituting what you can do with your bodies
    Sorry for political parties and the VIP hiphop partys that are politically garbage
    Sorry seeing you be on your knees at the end of the strip club picking up dollars
    Sorry for our alma maters, and all the jobs that won't give you the proper wages you've garnered
    Sorry you don't have your own Rushmore for your mountains of accomplishments to be immortalized & properly honored
    Hallowed by thy name of the woman we call honest
    Sorry for my forefathers, no fathers and poor fathers
    Sorry to our grandmothers
    My Monroe and your daughters
    Sorry for the fear of your dominance
    Sorry I couldn't hear your common sense
    Sorry for the years of tears and what appears to be broken progress
    Sorry woman
    I promise
    To not be sorry so long as I live
    I love, regardless.
    This sorry ass apology is harmless
    But karma is going around our solar sys
    Sorry Sis
    So sorry this sorry shit has to be so sorrowless!
    Sorry.



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

1 comment:

  1. I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete