Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

SEXY MILF Erika D fight with Yandy Smith Harris worsens! Mendecees baby mama posts squalor pictures of Yandy's alleged home! - Love and Hip Hop New York Season 7 cast members fight tea!




  • mserikadThis is why my child can't be around. The Phoniness, lies and jealousy. I played nice long enough. This is what happens when a miserable, desperate, pathological liar who lives in a dirty Bronx apartment with a revolving door for every man in the tristate to cum in and out of gets mad because her alleged "husband" moves his clothes & belongings out of her apartment and back into his because the cameras are turning off as he's turning himself in and never trusted her from the gate. When you're so pressed about the ex woman not being bitter and being able to co-parent peacefully and still get along with her child's father & NEVER WANT OR NEED CHILD SUPPORT. What kind of "good woman" would use the kids own family to co-sign their lies but before the show you couldn't stand them? 🤔 You do it for cameras, I do it for my son. You never got the history, the house or the happiness so you'll take the risk of doing damage to yourself by ILLEGALLY changing MY and my SON'S locks, which I'm still in! If it was in her name or he gave her the keys, why go through these extremes? Your time is up! And by the way: I NEVER KEPT MY SON AWAY, I'M THE KNE THAT ALWAYS INCLUDED ALL THE KIDS!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment