Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2016

SEXY MILF Tokyo Tony claps back at Oxygen for article questioning whether she or her daughter Blac Chyna bought her house!





  • _tokyoangelthe only check $ I got a potty mouth this morning sorry fellow friends but 😡fix your face and stop hating you would never know what it's like being in my position right now in life 😂I woke up this morning to 16,000 DM's S " Negative" 20,099 positive!!! I am a very positive person and have always been if you can find one person in this world that can say anything different please stand up! I could never get checked by nobody on fucking earth breathing ever ! This is a prime example of keeping the business in the family and MISCOMMUNICATION "per usual "Oxygen is a network but yet found it so interesting to put a? On who bought my fucking house!! Again " I bought my own mother fucking house"! It's funny how people that have a platform can use it for such filth but should use it for more! @oxygen ! You desperate motherfuckers need a fucking check or no? I hate dumb shit but guess what when somebody talk shit about me I'm defending myself I don't give a fuck what the fuck you are!!!!!!!! Again nobody bought me a motherfucking house!!!! #tokyotoni but what I do know is I sure would love a donation for my less fortunate peoples in the street. Hate people why don't you ask your favorite celebrity for one dollar and see if they give it to you. I guarantee you if you needed a kidney and needed $30 more if it was to be but they wouldn't buy it for you even with proof that you needed it. Always remember people loyalty is not a given it's proven !! These funky ass magazines blogs make me sick keep talking about me leave me the fuck alone do that. But of course I was brought into this so you know me I have no chill!!!!!!!! I just simply hate to be fucked with when I'm minding my motherfucking business !! I don't fuck with nobody I don't bother nobody I stage of my got damn self per usual and do what I do ! You don't have to donate to my drive go down the street to your local shelter. PS oxygen when was the last time you gave anybody anything aside from ungrateful ass people that don't even say thank you😡🍌 #smh#fakeness #givingback #sistersunited#macambassador #tokyodivas #DMV#loosecannon #Enetwork #oxygen#WHOCARES #hotasfuck




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment