Translate

Friday, January 13, 2017

Yandy Smith Harris natural hair! Long, beautiful good hair! Is she mixed? Love and Hip Hop New York Season 7 star is on fleek!




yandysmithMorning Puds, it's been a while since I checked in to see how your @mielleorganics healthy hair Journeys are going. I'm still going strong and I've gained about 4 inches since my last length check. I've been taking my vitamins daily and using #mielleorganics products exclusively for the past year and the picture speaks for itself. Comment below and tell me all about your journey. For those are you that still on the fence #takethechallenge #gogreen use code YANDY for $10 off all purchases of $20 or more. .
** I've had two trims in between (every 6 months)
.
LENGTH CHECK SHIRT available @mielleorganics





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment