Translate

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Apryl Jones hosts Amie LaVie wine event to honor Dads for Father's Day 2017! Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 beauty is generous!





Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad… I want to congratulate and celebrate all the men out there who are working hard to be good dads whether they are biological dads, step dads, single dads, or just spiritual dads. Like being a mother comes with incredible responsibility and infinite love, so does being a dad. To be a dad means to be a best friend, coach, a mentor, to teach compassion as well as courage. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for guiding me and instilling wisdom in my entire life. I thank you for being my Father and for blessing me with two amazing angels I get to call my children. So dads we honor you all, for your hard work, for your unconditional love and for your mentorship. We Love You! For my next event I celebrate those dads with my special edition event for Father’s Day so keep on the lookout for details coming soon!
A post shared by Apryl­čł▓ (@aprylsjones) on





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment