Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2017

SEXY ASS Nicki Minaj fight with Cardi B update! Cardi's Bodak Yellow success response! Nicki wins ASCAP Awards and has more HOT 100 Billboard chart entries than ANY female music artist in HISTORY! - Love and Hip Hop New York Season 7 star pegged as Nicki's biggest competition!





(Full News Story Link!)
http://newspaperupdate.com/nicki-minaj-calls-herself-most-awarded-female-rapper-in-history-complex/













  • nickiminajAttention‼️ I love God. According to Universal Records, this year alone, my album catalogue sold 325K worldwide and #ThePinkprint is now at 4 Million worldwide‼️ Since January, I've received 11 billboard entries, and yesterday with that ASCAP award, I became the most awarded female rapper in history‼️To top it all off, this year I received the title for most Hot 100 entries by any woman in the HISTORY of MUSIC. A title previously held by Aretha Franklin for 40 years.👑 They don't want you to post your achievements & accomplishments. It makes them uncomfortable. But you must! B/c everyday, ppl broadcast your failures. They shout them to the mountain tops. So never EVER stop posting your accomplishments. I love my fans so much. Thank you. 🙏🏽 #NBAAwards Monday. Can't wait for you guys to see my performance❣️




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment