Translate

Monday, July 17, 2017

PROOF SEXY MILF Tokyo Toni is NOT transphobic! Blac Chyna's HOT mom loves the LGBT community!






  • the_realest_bitch_evaDear Transgender women I hope I did not crush your feelings in any type of way ! That's not my intentions whatsoever boo- I didn't mean offend you in any way if yo I took it personal l" Why you would who knows but... ! I wasn't speaking in general I was totally talking directly to someone with " Mean intent"! I said that to say " His words as a dad should have been wiser to his son plus his remarks about. Picking friends wisely! I have transgender family! If I hurt your feelings by all means I totally apologize! I am not that type but so do serve anyone if they come for me ... without regard of feelings stature creed color or kind! I go in! However I didn't think of strangers feelings because O because I wasn't talking to any of you. 

  • My views on being who you want to be are " BIG - Huge"! I popped my top and I will do it again if necessary just know Miss ladies I wasn't speaking on you! You can always call me " If you feeling some type of way "... LoveTokyo 💯 And remember " I'm only human too my nigga! Do you by all means sweetheart!!I love everyone who breath air on Gods earth trust me!! I'm not a fucked up person so please forgive my ignorance in my talk " Thanks and have a relaxed day!!! I have a lot of fake pages now!!! It's crazy!! None are me except this one




  • THE LADY IN THE RIGHT HAND CORNER, WITH THE BLONDE HAIR IS A WOMAN! SHE'S A YOUTBER! HA!



    Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment