Translate

Friday, July 7, 2017

SEXY MILF Joseline Hernandez fight with Mona Scott Young, K Michelle, Shekinah news! HOT Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 6 star says her haters are RATS!




  • kmichellemusicWhere do I start? I'm beyond emotional tonight. I can never express to you all how far I've come. Backstage in that little dressing room in NJ @monascottyoung met a very hurt, bitter, and defeated young woman. I had nothing. Me and Mona can fight like cats and dogs but never get it twisted that's my mentor and I love her TRULY! Will ride until the wheels fall off for this 1. I've always been called Mini Mona because I paid close attention and learned so much about business from you! I learned how to handle my emotions enough so people could take me serious! I learned focus and drive. I had some rough times in front of the world, but I needed them. You have to understand how fucked up I was in order to truly appreciate the woman I am now. How could I not stay loyal. Thank you, I DONT SAY IT ENOUGH MONA! @stefateaser my calming and support. Seeing you there at Puff tonight with those tears of joy in your eyes. Thank you for so many times u talked me off the ledge and helping me get out of my own way. AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ALL ARE MY FAMILY!!!!! @thatshekinah ill never forget your call and words of encouragement. You told me I would get a record deal and make it. You said it. @majorgirl my admiration for you goes further than you even know. I've admired your strength and love for your friends and family. Congrats on the new Xscape album. Can't wait to come to a show! Tonight made me so proud. I feel as if I can accomplish anything. Things aren't always perfect but they are how God intended them to be. The energy in @puffandpetalslounge tonight was just what I needed ❤️❤️❤️












Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment