Translate

Monday, July 17, 2017

SEXY MILF WITH A MOUTH ON HER! Blac Chyna's mother Tokyo Toni diss to Bruce Jenner, the fans and blogs! WOAH! Huge fight on social media!


Blac Chyna's mother Tokyo Toni diss to Bruce... by meetmagazinevideo



  • the_realest_bitch_eva Nigga ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐ŸพBruce Jenner - I cannot believe he said something so negative and hurtful to call his son stupid on national TV when everybody else has been downing him. See this is why motherfuckers do they kick you when you're down specially if you have anything to do with it what is your opinion count!! You don't have nothing to do with that Rob is the man you are too that's about the only thing I have in common. It's so bad how the world is today especially with all this transgender shit confusing the children breaking up home because me and pretended to be women fucking real man and not letting them know. What the fuck was your purpose boy child of your momma!!!!! Nobody needed your opinion instead of being a real bitch like a real woman something you could never be not even imitating it properly you need a black bitch around to do that for you. You had polluting the air is nothing ass faggot bitch you need to apologize to him personally. You know he has emotional distress and you have the audacity to say that about him I don't give a fuck I'm Chynas mother and I still would never talk negative about him or her because it's not my fucking business just like it's not yours.





  •  So what was your excuse what did you tell your wife when you said you like dick and want to be a woman I think that was a little worse than him putting pussy pictures on the Internet what you think faggot? I'm sick of you motherfuckers 101% do you understand me boy. You need to pick the fucking phone up you nothing ass bitch and call your fucking son he was never there for him anyway to busy wearing Jenners draws and Kim's make up. Now I want you stretch your fucking pussy ass wings and be a man for change and talk to this man I do every day before all of this shit happen and now his family and you down in him OK we all make mistakes your mother made a mistake having you because she thought he was going to be a boy but look you turn into a well you know whatever this is called in today society. I don't give a fuck at all about what. You said you need to apologize to him and then I'll apologize to you you nothing ass bitch!! You know his family down with him all the time now you NIGGA!! Yuck





  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






  • the_realest_bitch_evaI got them again!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚✅✅✅✅ Watch my numbers go out the roof all I'm gonna do is erase everything because they got it now that's all that matters so when they come to my page did you see greatness and wonderful acts of kindness and goodness. This is social media now you have to do what you Gotta do. You know how these bitches call the paparazzi on them sales all of them so that's what I do so now I got the Kardashian's fans mad at me again laugh out loud who gives a fuck anything for my homeless people let's get it done Lol!! It's so amazing how you go on people that's how you get their attention. Shit I need people on my page to see my homeless Drive!!!! And his mighty funny that is bitch all over my page with a fake name just to steal my shit and I love it. 





  • Yes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I win again!! Social media shit is fun when you could be a gangster with the keyboard !!! Lol now people can come to my page and see these Jewels I drop and encouragement!! Watch that shit hit the blogs I know exactly what I'm doing OK๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I told y'all yesterday and last night I was going to do this dumb shit and just sit back and watch how they come in this shit is hilarious. If you get a brain and you want to promote it send it to me because millions of people to be on my page by the end of the week๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚✅ GOTTUM AGAIN!!!!! Trust and believe the Kardashian's ain't thinking about me they are my family sorry I had to use a little bit but I need to get people on my damn page to see movement @kartrashians_ lol ๐Ÿฅ“๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฝ☕️๐Ÿพ๐Ÿท my social media game is strong baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚✅




  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




  • the_realest_bitch_eva☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ my fake rants be the bomb !! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it brings them to my page when I need them to come and trust me my shit overloaded right now with the fanatics ๐Ÿ’ฉ I meant to say fans that short for fanatics if you didn't know๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฎ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️♠️@kartrashians_ Hey girl!! Thanks for spreading the word and I meant every last word of it but the whole point is I could've kept it to myself but I'd rather call it paparazzi thinking so I'm glad you did this because people are coming to my page like crazy I would love for them to see my move me you didn't know that this is all this shit work come on man come on you know better you a groupie you know better! Slide pass!!! I'm WAITING!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚





  • Page open boo!!!! I๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜‚! Let me thank you in advance for maybe 20 to 50 people that are now here on my page to hear motivational inspirational things. You've been on my page mini mini times seeking and searching but you haven't found anything then I thought of let me go on this fag nah boy bussy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ☕️☕️☕️and I guarantee you I will get all of the attention that I need on my page thank you so much you Rusty ass groupie bitch








  • For the record. I think she's using the term FAG in a slang sense.
    I highly doubt Toni has any animosity towards homosexuals at all whatsoever!


    Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment