Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

Is Tommy Sotomayor a HACKER? WEBSITE VIRUS! Be careful!

Is Tommy Sotomayor a HACKER? WEBSITE VIRUS! Be careful!

 





I said in my Woodgrain  Monty video (click link below)  that my video about Tommy Sotomayor would debut on 10/26/2013, which would trigger a movement known as the "Hair Hatted Hooligan Holocaust!"


YOUTUBE user - Monty Woodgrain - ILLUMINATI? - Startling evidence! Baffling! HELP ME!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhxd8NSYmD8

 But after what I saw when I went to Tommy Sotomayor's website. I think I may have to put out my video about him even sooner! I am thinking of breaking it down to parts by subject. It will be lengthy, but a very good and very fair discussion.

Check these pictures out. (below)  This is what happens when you try to go to Tommy's new website. sotonation.com!










Yes! Multiple instances of some sort of "Exploit Blackhat SEO  (Type 1720)"
The Virus software states that it is best to leave his site! So I never even got to see it! And he had a video talking about the, "dumbest bitch on YouTube!". I was curious to know who this person was!

So, do you think that Tommy Sotomayor is attempting to expose his viewers to virus's? Is dude a hacker trying to steal information? Or is my software just bugging?

I don't get it! I think that something is going on. It just doesn't make any sense! Help me out ya'll! Drop a comment and let me know what you think!

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

I promise you, if you saw my video about Woodgrain Monty. You will not want to miss the video of the Year, my video about Tommy Sotomayor! You will surely need to take a deep breath before viewing! So subscribe and stay tuned!

Let me know what you think about Virus Gate!

 https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
-Illuminati <-------------360°

No comments:

Post a Comment