Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Nook Babiiee FIGHT video will lead to speedy arrest! She's already been exposed! Her address phone # etc. leaked!

Nook Babiiee FIGHT video will lead to speedy arrest! She's already been exposed! Her address phone # etc. leaked!


https://youtu.be/J7vxDzlfyeY


She lists her contact information on the internet as

"# (317) 564; 9488
kik: obey_ogtigger
snapchat: nookbabbiee"

(Personal Page)
http://www.enjoygram.com/nook_page

(Alleged Address Phone number and boyfriends information)
http://pastebin.com/CSB2ygcK

HOPEFULLY THIS INFO WILL LEAD TO A SPEEDY ARREST!


You Tube video below.

Actual crime video below AT END of blog!

Below- 2 YouTube videos of her stupidity!
(Actually I think she's at least slightly retarded!)

https://youtu.be/z2w8ZvM3VDE

https://youtu.be/qmPUo_xzLzI


_______________________


What's this all about?

Some young woman committed a violent act against another young woman and her younger brother.
And here comes the racist Caucasian people making it ALL about race! I am pretty sure this woman has mental problems. I even saw a video of her spraying silly string at the dollar store. Just walking around acting like a mentally challenged person. I hope she will receive the help she deserves.

While this girls actions were wrong, the comments left on the video
and this young woman's social media accounts. Calling people the N word, monkey, and
wishing death on people is way more disturbing and disheartening!

These people come from an evil war obsessed culture.
Hateful Troglodytes. Tamahu are truly something else!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos















No comments:

Post a Comment