moniece_slaughter Let's discuss...I'm always preaching about learning to love yourself in your natural state. After much consideration and many consultations w/ quite a few surgeons, I've chosen to go with Dr. Malamet. I've become EXTREMELY self conscious about my breasts. I'm single. I'm not in a relationship, I'm not doing it for anyone but myself. I'd like you all to share your thoughts, moms how do you feel about going under the knife and is there anything that you'd like to surgically alter to regain your pre-baby body?
moniece_slaughter Only a couple more weeks left until Dr. Mathew Malamet gets rid of my raisin titties & replaces them with perky plums headed to my pre-op appointment.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
I second that option and opiniin. Happy for YOU Moneice anf ANY WOMAN wanting and getting a better body for self. I would love Love LOVE to change these B cups to C cups YES INDEED. IF I EVER GET THE MONEY I WOULD DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT and feel so good about it !!!!!!!! Twitter IAintYoMomma YouTube IAintyomomma Facebook GloriaLewisYoung
ReplyDelete