Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

Demetria Mckinney shades Rhianna! Video records stank face as Dallas The Stylist sings "Bitch Better Have My Money"!

Demetria Mckinney shades Rhianna! Video records stank face as Dallas The Stylist sings "Bitch Better Have My Money"!



Demetria Mckinney of The Real Housewives of Atlanta posted a video on Instagram of herself driving and video taping Dallas The Stylist as he sings "Bitch Better Have My Money" by Rhianna! Now if you don't know who Dallas The Stylist is, he's the man that keeps Demetria looking so fresh and so clean. He's the guy who has her dressing better than half of the Housewives!

Anyway, not only did she give Rhianna's wack song the stink face, the craziest thing about the video is she flying down the road while video taping herself! Talk about being addicted to selfies!
Don't get me wrong, Demetria is fine as hell! But dammit, is getting into a car accident worth throwing shade? I mean, let's be real.

And I totally agree with Demetria, that song is fucking trash! HA HA!



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

3 comments:

  1. Demetria was not driving. In the original video she posted of her and Dallas, you can see clearly that Dallas' hands are on the steering wheel. She was recording him while he was driving and getting his life listening to Rihanna. Also, she wasn't shading Rihanna, she was poking fun at how hype Dallas was. If you know her personality, you know that it was all fun and games, no shade intended. Again, Demetria was NOT the one driving, therefore, she couldn't possibly get them in a car accident. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO I was joking!

      Demetria is such a beautiful and humble lady I just wanted to talk about her. I was totally kidding! I forgot to tag this as (just kidding)
      Anyway, nice fan page. She's an amazing artist and woman. I hope to interview her one of these days. You know she just signed a record deal with eOne Music right? I'm super excited for her!

      Delete
    2. Yeeesssss she's amazing! :) We hung out a few times and she has such a beautiful spirit. I'm extremely happy for all of her success as well. Seeing how far she's come makes me super proud! I appreciate you supporting her and I hope your interview with her works out! I would love to hear it! :)

      Delete