Kylie Jenner Challenge will lead to DEATH! Stop this dangerous trend! Lip suffocation is dangerous!
I just came across something very disturbing this morning I just had to make an emergency blog about!
I found out about something on Social Media that scared me when I saw it!
Young people were sticking their lips into jars, bottles etc. sucking air into their mouths, creating a vacuum, and enlarging their lips! I watched several videos and saw loads of these horrifying photos!
One of the first participants I saw was young lady named "luvyalike.xo" (Photos above) And she flat out said her lips did not go back to normal after doing this mindless challenge!
I always thought the Sello Tape Selfie challenge from March of 2014 would be the big dumb challenge that would harm people.
(My Sello Tape SelfieChallenge article from March 2014!)
However, I think this Kylie Jenner Challenge is the one that will do it!
Someone is gonna end up deformed or even lose their lips. Or, someones poor child will suffocate!
I just wanted to say, DON'T DO IT!
Also, may I add. I thought big lips were ugly and unattractive. So, why do this?
Furthermore, someone is gonna do this to their penis and their junk wont work!
Ya'll know someone will be dumb to try it! Just saying!
Would you do this? Have you done it? What do you think about it? And for the record, lets please refrain from calling these young people names like stupid. Save that shaking my head stuff for yourself. You did not so bright things when you were younger too!
These children need our support right now! Not our ridicule! Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment