Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

Singer/Actress Ariana Grande & rapper Big Sean break up! Couldn't handle that D! BOY! Oh God!

Singer/Actress Ariana Grande & rapper Big Sean break up! Couldn't handle that D! BOY! Oh God!






Hip Hop's 15th favorite couple, Ariana Grande and Big Sean, are no longer an item!
And they claim it wasn't because of Justin Bieber dry fucking Ariana on stage.
And not because Ariana Grande's daddy basically said in so many words
Sean better not be fiercely fucking his daughter!

(Bieber rubs his pig tail penis on Ariana's ass)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/big-sean-threat-to-justin-bieber-over.html

(Daddy Grande says Sean better keep his "Big" out of his precious daughter!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/big-sean-gets-reprimanded-by-father-in.html



They claim the reason for the break up is of all things...


well, they claim separate tours tore them apart!

You see, both musical acts are going on tour without each other.
So, they figure if they're gonna be apart, they might as well be apart for real!

I'm personally calling bull shit! I think Justin Bieber stuck his racist dick
up in her. And I think she is concerned with Sean getting revenge bends.
And when I say bends, I mean bending bitches over!

But this is all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment