Translate

Monday, February 29, 2016

Katt Williams fight with Pool supplies employee leads to comedian being arrested in Georgia! Illuminati set him up! Boyfriend of Hazel E of Love and Hip Hop Season 3 would never punch someone for no reason!

Katt Williams fight with Pool supplies employee leads to comedian being arrested in Georgia! Illuminati set him up! Boyfriend of Hazel E of Love and Hip Hop Season 3 would never punch someone for no reason!










For the record, the great Katt was obviously set up!
I have no idea whether Hazel E was present, however, what I do know is this.
I smell a huge conspiracy turd! They did him dirty! And I will get to the bottom of
this and update everyone once he speaks out and we find out the truth! #FREEKATT!





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

1 comment:

  1. Katt Williams admitted to all of this exceproduct the part about being with two females... he made his on video saying everything tmz said. But, he said it was because the employee called him the "n word"... so believe it lol

    ReplyDelete