Whitney Houston Movie news! Ya Ya Decosta from America's Next Top Model will star in Lifetime Biopic of beautiful singer!
http://youtu.be/irKHIlhC7Is
Dancer, Model, and Actress, YaYa Decosta, has been cast as the lead in the Whitney Houston biopic that will air on the Lifetime Network! The film will be directed by actress, Angela Basset, and is scheduled to be released in 2015!
The film will Chronicle Whitney's music career, nose skiing, tragic death and seeing that it will air on the Lifetime Network, they will of course make Bobby Brown look like the devil! Why? Because Lifetime hates straight men! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!
Anyway! Yaya has worked on projects ranging from the critically acclaimed Lee Daniels movie, "The Butler". Televisions series such as, Ugly Betty, House and All My Children, to TV. commercials as well as the film "Take The Lead", with Antonio Banderas! This could be the role of a lifetime for the 31 year old actress!
All that I know is, ever since I first laid eyes on this young lady over 10 years ago, she was one of the most beautiful women inside and out that I ever had the privilege of laying my eyes on. And till this day that fact remains to be true. I'm so happy for her!
And just like the Aaliyah movie, I have just 1 request! I just hope that the film will be at minimum, 3 segments, 2 to 3 hours long. Whitney's life, just like Aaliyah's, deserves a mini series. I need to see everything from how she meant Bobby Brown, to her life when she was filming the Body Guard. To how her substance abuse problems began and more! I need all of that!
And I know that Ya Ya is gonna play the part very well! Kudos to you Yaya! And I to this day still wish that you would have won America's Next Top Model season 3. But then again, in my heart, you always did win!
So, do you think that Ya Ya was the person for the part? Do you have someone else in mind to play the role? Let me know below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
Here's a video of the flawless Goddess, a Yaya Decosta modeling for Essence magazine!


No comments:
Post a Comment