Zendaya Coleman strikes back at Aaliyah fans for major Twitter shade fest over Aaliyah movie news!
Aaliyah's fans made sure to express their disdain towards the news that Zendaya Coleman was cast as the lead in the Aaliyah biopic on the Lifetime network.
Zendaya took to her Twitter account to respond to her critics!
"She's been an inspiration and influence in my whole career, her talent still shines brighter then ever, all I wanna do is honor her"
"Show how much she accomplished in only 22 years.... she's beautiful inside and their will never be another Aaliyah, I just hope to share her"
"beautiful story, and make her proud up in heaven #babygirl #forever #OneInAMillion #babygirl #forever #OneInAMillion"
"I'm just a 17 year old girl who got cast to play one of her biggest inspirations #positive #positive"
So, do you think that Aaliyah's fans are right for doubting Zendaya? Do you think that this is a lot for a 17 year old to handle? All I know is that even though Zendaya may not look like Aaliyah, she does have the positive vibe and talent list to play the role. She's a singer, dancer and an actress and whether her critics realize it or not, she is part of the flower that blossomed from the seed that Aaliyah sowed with her art. So when you think about it like that, she just may be a good choice for the project after all!
Let me know what you think below, and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

+-+meetmagazine.blogspot.com.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment