MEET Magazine blog site.
#teamtwirl really sick of the propaganda and lies #radaronline spreads about me on a daily basis. You would think I killed someone over there. Honestly it just boils down to MONEY. My name gets clicks and they are getting paid off their relentless, sickening, completely false stories about me---constantly lying to the public about having a legitimate "source" all in the name of #fakenews Every day is slander me day, I'm fired day, husband asks for money to film day, I'm in foreclosure on a house that's paid for day, I'm faking scenes day. Really bitches? I guess the writers and editors have to earn their mere pennies somehow. 🤷🏾♀️ #sleazy #scumbags #fakery #youaintgotnosource #whatwillitbetomorrow #lies #disgusting #gof*ckyourselves #nomorals #noconscience #youwillneverbeTMZ #youwillneverbedailymail Shame on you fools! Check out my @bravotv Blog on how I feel about it all http://bravo.ly/2o3KF4f A post shared by Kenya Moore (@thekenyamoore) on Feb 16, 2018 at 10:51am PST
No comments:
Post a Comment