MEET Magazine blog site.
Over the summer I had to cut my hair to my ears. I had so much breakage due to working on set with daily over styling. To add insult to injury, once I was done breast feeding my hair became so thin. I tried EVERYTHING and nothing worked for me. So I made my own product and after my 1st 3 months of weekly applications my hair is almost back to its regular length. Not only is it growing like weeds, but it’s healthy, shiny and my natural curl pattern is coming back. Guys it’s a process it’s not an over night fix, but you will notice results after your 1st few applications. Take the @kharibarbiebeauty #6monthgrowthchallenge with me! Order your Growth oils now at www.KhariBarbieBeauty.com or go to @kharibarbiebeauty and click the link in our bio. 😘 A post shared by Masika Kalysha (@masikakalysha) on Feb 5, 2018 at 1:23pm PST
No comments:
Post a Comment