Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Amina Buddafly has the greatest tattoo of all time! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6

Amina Buddafly has the greatest tattoo of all time! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6





Love & Hip Hop New York star Amina Buddafly posted this ridiculously sexy image on Instagram with the following caption!


"
· Three Kings Tattoo

#Tbt almost 8 years ago when I got tatted by Annie (@getfatbk) at 3kings in Brooklyn. Before and after. I loved getting this done and I was a "trooper" through the pain 😆. It honestly was not as bad as it looks. I have 8 tatts and regret non of them but this one is by far my fav 🎹 #keys #tattoo #3kingstattoo"


Sweet Lord Baby Jesus!

I don't even like tattoos like that! But I'd lick every single key on that piano!
Oh my God!

And for the record, she isn't even trying to be sexy! She's just hot like that!
I gotta go sip some water, I'm thirsty over here!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment