Katie Got Bandz exposed! Female Rapper from Chicago has nude photo of her ass posted on Twitter! GOD DAMN SHAME!
Chicago rapper Katie Got Bandz had a naked photo of herself posted on the internet in March, 2015!
Here's what she had to say about it on video! (Actual video below)
I apologize to all my fans. I was messing with a goofy ass nigga.
I was out of element. I aint even know that picture was tookin'! That shit was so long ago.
I cut him off, he's mad!
Here's my opinion!
I cannot confirm nor deny whether or not a female has ever sent me a nude photo, or a photo of herself scantly clad, what I can is this. I have never put anything like that out for the world to see.
And I don't see myself doing some sucker shit like that to a girl.
I have my thoughts about the foul things many women do, and while I do not agree with them a lot of the time, the furthest thing from my mind is causing a lack of trust between myself and women!
I swear sometimes this dudes act like they've never seen a naked girl before!
It's sucks this bull shit happened to Katie. I know I wouldn't have done
that to her!
But hey! This is all my opinion!
Would you fuck Katie?
Would you expose her private photos to the world?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos





No comments:
Post a Comment