Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Nia Amey says Chris Light Brown doesn't pay child support! Pays for nothing, King BA does! Dead beat father or nah?

Nia Amey says Chris Light Brown doesn't pay child support! Pays for nothing, King BA does! Dead beat father or nah?













Here's the deal! All of this is floating around social media!
hat you did not see is that person asking to Nia where the baby sitter Chris Brown pays for currently is!

So, this was her reaction!

All I know is this! She better stop playing around on the internet!
Christ Light Brown has a brigade of thirsty female fans who will
dig up any public and or private information pertaining to child
support payments and put her on blast!

I'm talking whatever he was paying to shut her up and whatever he's paying now
that she came forward and told the world she has a child with him!

If I were her, I wouldn't post too much information if any at all on social media!
Unless I was getting paid for it! Because the fans, blogs, news sites etc.
will be sure to call her out on it!

But this is all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment