T-Baby "It's So Cold In The D" REMIX news! Female Rapper releaed 2015 version of the greatest hip hop, rap record of all time!
T -Baby said she can thank cornbread and collard greens for that big ole booty!
I bet she does squats too! Nice strong healthy butt! -o)
Remember T Baby? You know? The Chick who sings, "It's So Cold In The D"!
I still don't know how the fuck they supposed to keep peace in Detroit!
However, I do know she released an incredible remix to her hit record!
She went from Beavis and Butt Head laughing at her to laughing all of the way to the bank!
The YouTube video has over 600 views as I type this! So I know
she's getting mad paper from this mega hit! I mean, it's song of the year!
If you know her, ask her to hold a dollar! She's big balling right about now!
She has a fur on her back in the video and a ten gallon hair hat!
Yeah, she's getting her Cookie Lyon on! My kind of bitch! And shit!
The 2015 remix is insanely good! And shit! I hope she's selling it on I tunes and shit!
The only thing that could have made the Minstrel show better is if Auntie Fee was on
this track! Hopefully their will be a part 3! I bet it would be played on Empire
in the background during some scenes! And shit!
Original version and new improved remixed version of, "It's So Cold In The D" below!
Enjoy! Oh, and BYOL! Bring Your Own Lotion! T Baby has been eating corn bread and collard greens, and doing squats! Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment