Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Kylie Jenner is not pregnant! Did she have an abortion? Positive pregnancy test but no baby? Kardashian news.

Kylie Jenner is not pregnant! Did she have an abortion? Positive pregnancy test but no baby? Kardashian news.



Kylie Jenner recently posted this photo (above) and this caption (below) on Instagram!
All she had to say about this photo is "Baby".




The youngest sister in the American Royal family doesn't seem to be to happy about people making false claims such as, she's pregnant, is secretly married to Tyga and is dropping a rap album in the near future. These are all rumors with no truth to them.

On December 11, 2014 she said the following on Twitter.





Six months later, May 27, 2015 she updated her situation by saying.





Normally I am a ride or die Kardashian and Jenner stan.
I love their family, I think they're amazing and I will always write
pro Jenner and pro Kardashian articles. And I will always make
positive YouTube videos about them.

In this particular case I can't take up for Kylie for one reason!
On March 26, 2015 I posted an article on my blog and a YouTube video
speaking about something I found on twitter.

Kylie's sister Kendall Jenner posted a picture of a positive pregnancy test
and said congratulations to Kylie and Tyga!

Unless she was hacked, she shouldn't play games like that.
We wouldn't be saying Kylie is pregnant unless we had reason to
believe she is or may be!

(Actual article and video mentioned about with pregnancy test photo!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/kylie-jenner-is-pregnant-with-tyga-cub.html


With all of that said, for all we know, Kylie could have been pregnant and
had an abortion. I find this to be highly unlikely, however, it has to be brought
into the discussion. I doubt she did, and hope she did not do such a thing.
But we all know Tyga is smashing it to oblivion!

Just saying!

#teamkylie

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment