Love & Hip Hop New York exposed! Proof reality TV show is fake! Yandy Smith Harris with Remy the assistant photos!
Remember Remy from Love & Hip Hop New York? She was Mendeecees Harris's sexy assistant on Season 5. You know? The chick that Mendeecee's pregnant fiance Yandy Smith was so angry at and wanted to fight! The same girl you'd swear didn't know Yandy from Adam! I mean, Yandy acted like this girl was a complete stranger!
I went to Remy's Instagram page and found this photo (above).
She captioned the photo by saying, "Shout out to my sis for bringing in my bday with me @yandysmith ☺☺😘😘"
So, I kept on scrolling. Here it is May, 2015, and low and behold, 40 months ago, yes, back in 2012, Remy posted this photo of the pair together! (below)
She captioned the picture by saying, "@yandysmith and I"
So, what did we learn here today folks? Not only is Love & Hip Hop fake, Yandy desperately needed a story line and Mona Scott Young herself exhaled life into Yandy's reality TV. career and poof!
A bitch was resurrected!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment