Kris Jenner NIGGER controversy! Kardashian mom shaded because she changed Niggas in Paris to "Great People in Paris"!
(Source)
https://instagram.com/p/3DITSam-Gy/?taken-by=krisjenner
Kris Jenner posted a video of a Kanye West performance on Instagram.
She captioned the video by saying.
(ACTUAL VIDEO BELOW!)
Here's the deal! People are actually upset because super MILF Kris Jenner, changed the title of the song from Niggas in Paris to "Great People in Paris"!
And I think that's ridiculous!
I don't say the N word and neither does Kris. Just something else we have in common!
If you read my blogs and watch my YouTube videos, you already know the Kardashian and Jenner ladies can do no wrong in my opinion, and I support all of their shenanigans and business ventures and whatever else they have going on in their lives! They're always right!
Haters will always hate I guess!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment