#RipCianna Cianna suicide story! Girl commits suicide after being bullied for being a lohanthony fan!
So, I saw a Hashtag on twitter that stopped me in my tracks! Everyone keeps saying #ripcianna And I had no idea of what the fuck everyone was talking about! So, I did a bit of research and apparently young lady from Michigan named Cianna committed suicide because she was reportedly bullied for being a fan of a YouTube celebrity named Lohan Anthony (real name Anthony Quintal)
#RipCianna
Before committing suicide Cianna posted a heart dropping message about suicide!
Please people stop the bullying, we have to love one another or at least love ourselves enough to not attack people for no good reason!
And I just wish someone would have listened to her! She tweeted out for help right before taking her own life! This is truly tragic!
Thanks lohanthony for using your celebrity to raise awareness! You're friggin awesome!
Thanks lohanthony for using your celebrity to raise awareness! You're friggin awesome!
(More photos of the Cianna below!)
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos




No comments:
Post a Comment