Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Keri Hilson's boyfriend Serge Ibaka EGGPLANT in sweat pants photos have the thirsty black bitches extra hungry! Fat bitches ready to go vegetarian!

Keri Hilson's boyfriend Serge Ibaka EGGPLANT in sweat pants photos have the thirsty black bitches extra hungry! Fat bitches ready to go vegetarian!







Apparently, the man in these photos is named Serge Ibaka!
I never heard of him until yesterday! He's apparently dating the fine ass Keri Hilson!
And all I know is this. The thirsty black bitches are sharing his photos on
social media and talking about eating eggplants!

Now for the record, I don't get what the big deal is about the photos, and I hope this
eggplant shit isn't something racist! Some please clue me in!
What is the inside joke about all of this?

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment