Karlie "Redd" Lewis new movie with Mystikal coming soon! Play husband & wife in film! Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4
Karlie Redd posted this photo of herself with rapper Mystikal on Instagram.
She captioned the photo by saying,
"The Fam Mystical @mindofmystikal and I doing a movie together... Crazy part is he plays my husband in the movie...🎥🎥🎥 #HardestWorkingWoman"
I searched for a list of up and coming projects she's set to be involved with this year and I only found one.
The movie I found is titled, "We are Family" and it's set for a December 2015 debut! The film also stars Omarosa Manigaul of The Apprentice, D. Woods of Pop group Danity Kane, & Leslie Jones of Saturday Night Live!
I don't have confirmation yet that this is the film she was referring to in her post because Mystikal's name was not listed as a cast member!
I will update this story when new information is available!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment