Translate

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Karrueche Tran read to fight Nia Amey? Said she's ready for a secret project! Somebody tell Chris Light Brown to RUN IT!

Karrueche Tran read to fight Nia Amey? Said she's ready for a secret project! Somebody tell Chris Light Brown to RUN IT!







Karrueche Tran has a Penis Fly Trap so tight, she can snap a penis like a plastic pen!
And now the rest of her body is super tight as well!

Remember my recent video and blog about her getting in shape?
I said she may be training to fight Nia Amey!

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/karrueche-tran-is-training-to-fight-nia.html


Well, she posted this photo (above)
on her Instagram page with the following caption.
"Last day of training 💪 Thank you @weemsworld for helping me prep for this secret project 👀😁 Vegas here I come!!!"

Is the secret project something good like a cool movie role? Could you imagine
our adorable Karrueche playing the role of an action star?
Now that would be hot!

All I know is I hope she didn't learn to fight so she can take down Nia Amey!
I mean, Karrueche's hand game is sick! If you saw my article I mentioned earlier in this blog
then you know exactly what I'm talking about!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment