Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hazel E broke her nose in an accident! Not to get plastic surgery! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2!

Hazel E broke her nose in an accident! Not to get plastic surgery! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2!





Hazel E of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood posted these two pictures with these two captions!
First! She posted this photo (above) and she had the following to say about it!


"Hey everyone thank you for all your prayers & positive energy...I got a lil banged up, driving my ATV motorbike off an #Sand Dune, but I'm home & ready to recover safely! #Dubai was mad real πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ At least the #Rockets won πŸ™ŒπŸ½ ❤️ you all xxxoπŸ’‹"




Then she posted this! (below)







"This would be the worst publicity stunt to get a nose job ever, I damn near wish it was, I wouldn't have had to deal with blood spewing from inside and outside of my nose & almost choking in it, not to mention the head trauma from #nosediving into the bike...All in hot desert 105 degree heatπŸ”₯ #God has a plan I'm just going with it, I'm home & get to see a top surgeon in the morning! πŸ™πŸ½"


Hope she gets better soon! Hazel can get it!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment