Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

Afroman video of rapper throwing fan off stage for not sharing the weed! He couldn't get high so he sent a white boy flying!

Afroman video of rapper throwing fan off stage for not sharing the weed! He couldn't get high so he sent a white boy flying!




Rapper Afroman made news in February 2015 when he punched the lice out of one of his fans heads at a concert because, well, she pulled a Miley Cyrus! I mean, she hopped her pancake booty on stage and twerked it on the has been!

Now, a new, I mean, old video emerged from December 2014 of Afroman preforming, when a fan came up to him on the stage smoking some of that good shit!

And I know it was good, because he wouldn't give Afroman NUN! (NONE)

Get it, NUN? Like a Catholic Nun because they're celibate. And he wasn't sharing?

Anyway! Watch the video below! And....

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos





No comments:

Post a Comment