Kanye West apologizes to Bruno Mars and Beck on twitter! Want artists on song he produced with Diddy! Tyler the Creator to direct the Music Video!
Forget a rant! Kanye is too busy apologizing and licking Kim's sweet booty to fight!
Check out Kanye's newest angle, the public apology!
This time, the trend setting Rap God apologized on Twitter to Beck, and Bruno Mars!
Read for yourself below!
Kanye writes,
I would like to publicly apologize to Beck, I’m sorry Beck.
I also want to publicly apologize to Bruno Mars, I used to hate on him but I really respect what he does as an artist.
Wow! Kanye is really growing!
Go Yeezus GO! Can't wait to hear the new music God!
Go Yeezus GO! Can't wait to hear the new music God!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

No comments:
Post a Comment