Donald Trump cries about the Oscar Awards on Twitter! Road Kill Wig blames Obama! Pretends he can lead America better!
In Conservative cry baby news!
Donald Trump, reality TV star, fake successful business man, political pundit, and insane, whiny, bitch, has been crying a lot on Twitter lately. Hell, before I snatch his wig, just check out his latest disgusting twitter tantrums for yourself!
First of all, if the show is so boring, then turn it off and quit complaining! Little girl!
The "good old days" are long gone, just like your hair!
The only sad joke is that you employed someone to be your hair stylist.
And you have no fucking hair to style! You need to call that poor sap your "air stylist"!
That magician you have working your comb over is a fucking wizard!
UGLY BASTARD!
Anyway! The bitching and moaning that took place on Sunday, February 22, 2015 wasn't Donald's first meltdown this week.
On Saturday, February 21, 2015, the disrespectful, fake billionaire punk, Donald Chump, posted the following tweets! And if I'm not mistaken, they are all re tweets that he's cosigning!
Check them out for yourself, then I will give this coward a piece of my mind!
"@MCLAUGHLlN: @realDonaldTrump i plan on voting for you in 2016. We need economic success in this country I know you can provide"
16 retweets 90 favorites
"@taylor70778592: #ObamaLovesAmerica like Rosie O'Donnell loves Donald Trump" Interesting.
150 retweets
277 favorites
"@rosenavy5: @MCLAUGHLlN I would vote for Donald Trump! ! A true American who understands business and stands by American people!
47 retweets 106 favorites(Screen shots of Donald Chumps Obama bashing party below)
Here's my opinion!
I find all of this to be hilarious because, how could Donald Chump Change make America an economic success when he's been Bankrupt more times that he's combed his hair?
Plus, who the fuck sends these stupid tweets anyway? That Road Kill animal on his head?
That thing is a WIG alright!
W.I.G.! Where's It Going? You can't tell me it wasn't at least once alive!
Stupid looking mother fucker!
We get it Donald! You don't like Obama, and you don't like a whole bunch of other people too!
You hateful demon! You're lucky your friends with the right people, because they always bail you out when your're in financial trouble, right?
Mr. Welfare, bailout king!
Let me know what you think about this Wiggasaurus below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment