Rich Dollaz bailed out! Love & Hip Hop producers paid his $82,000 child support bail! Must join girlfriend Moniece Slaughter in Hollywood Season 2 cast! No more New York!
Here's some interesting news about Rich Dollaz from Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5!
Mesdia Take Out writes,
: MediaTakeOut.com learned that Rich Dollarz was BAILED OUT OF JAIL early this morning - by producers of Love And Hip Hop. They paid his $82K in back child support - and Rich walked out a free man.But there's ONE CATCH. Rich hd to agree to join the cast of Love And Hip Hop Hollywood. You see he's now dating MONEICE - and the producers wanted to add some DRAMA to the upcoming season."
Here's my opinion!
First of all. If this bail out situation is found to to be true, I'm not surprised!
It could be a smart business decision for the shows future seeing the Hollywood
version is probably the least liked. It's the newest adaptation, and their were too many
villains on the Season 1 cast.
Al I know is, Rich Dollaz being being added to the Hollywood version of Love and Hip Hop is gonna be so messy! He's gonna be trying to fuck different women on the cast, which will lead to lots of unnecessary drama. And women fighting over Rich, just like he likes it!
And seeing Nikki Mudarris is back on the market after that fight video leaked with her and Mally Mal, I can totally see Rich hollering at her after he breaks Moniece's heart!
And Moniece AKA Kali, is one of my favorite reality TV. stars!
She's such a smart, beautiful and talented woman. I'd hate to see Rich destroy her!
Oh well, I hope Moniece gets some great music produced for her out of this deal.
She just released a mix tape, so she's still making music.
I mean, she is the voice on the America's Next Top Model theme song
that says, "You wanna be on top?"
So, she's been doing stuff with music and television for a long time now!
It's time to see her blow! Well, blow something other than Little Richard.
As far as their compatibility is concerned.
I don't like these two, Moniece and Rich as a couple.
I think she'd fair better with me. I think we'd be much more compatible.
And no I am not hating! I congratulate Rich Dollaz for tearing it down
with his little miniature, weenie hot dog!
I see Moniece has a preference for small, light skinned penis's.
And she has every right to have what she likes!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment