Slick Em of Pretty Ricky SEX TAPE LEAK Video download LINK! - Rapper releases XXX Adult Film - Limp dick and stank breath FAIL! Needs to "Grind With" some Viagra! REVIEW!
So, for whatever reason, Slick Em of Hip Ho R&B quartet, Pretty Ricky, decided he should do a porno tape, first mistake! Then the poor fella actually released it for us to see!
And in his short adult film, the Florida rapper has a wet noodle looking limp dick.
Come to think of it, the "Grind With Me" rapper may need to grind with some Viagra!
The girl in the video wasn't particularly good looking. The camera man sucked.
For whatever reason, when you hand a black person a camera, they can't seem to
hold that mother fucker still to save their lives! It's a fucking phenomenon!
Random, I know! But it's the truth!
Anyway!
I always say everyone can't be a rapper. I guess everyone can't be a porn star either!
(Actual Video Link!)
http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2015/02/CCTiTaifSKYL_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment