Draya Michele Natural hair style (bun) FIGHT with Instagram THOT! Basketball Wives LA Season 4 star destroys hater!
Supermodel and rReality TV legend, Draya Michele, posted this Instagram photo (above)
with the caption, "FishBun ...".
The beautiful Basketball Wives LA Season 4 star thought she'd receive some nice compliments on her cute picture. And maybe even some thirst, from dehydrated men like myself who live to fawn over her.
Well, that idea went straight to hell! Some ugly RAW had to ruin all of the fun!
And when I say, RAW, I mean, Ratchet Ass Whore!
(Just another phrase I coined! - And yes it's trademarked!)
Anyway!
The foul mouthed stalker THOT didn't stop there! She went on to threaten people (see below)
on the posting. Including a referencing to beating someone up "Sharkeisha" style.
Sharkeisha was a low life thugging thot cunt who assaulted a young lady with a sucker punch, then beat her into the ground. She was appropriately named shark-eisha, because she was a vicious animal!
The lonely, bored, stalker, trolling trollop, shit with a smile looking cunt was blocked by Draya!
However, she continued her verbal assault on her ugly Instagram page!
On message read.
"THANK YOU BITCHES IS STRAIGHT HOES THAT AINT DISSAPEAR IM 18 AMD I GOT EVERYBODY AGE 21+ GOING CRAZY IM LAUGHING CUZ HALF OF U DONT EVEN HAVE HALF THE FOLLOWERS OF ME . LIKE THIS IS SO FUNNY NOBODYS MOVING THIS MOUNTAIN 😅 SLEEEEP YALL MADE ME CLAP BACK!!! OH WELP 👌 bitch is a d list celebrity 😅"
She also posted a picture of her middle finger, like she was doing something!
And this corny photo had the caption,
"WHAT IS EVERYBODY ARGUING ABOUT I GOT A MIDDLE FINGER FOR THE NEGATIVITY WHAT DID DRAYA SAY BACK SOMEBODY TAG ME!!!!!!"
The cunt even posted a naked photo of Draya (below) but quickly deleted it because she was scared of the backlash!
Draya's fans swooped down and snatched that ugly ass like an eagle, and the bitch had to set her profile to private! Not before I could snap a screen shot though!
She then somehow came back after being blocked by Draya, and posted more attention seeking messages!
She claimed the other commentators were calling her ugly, yet they still eat her pussy!
She also went on to call Draya's fans, "hoes"!
And believe it or not, someone wasted her time trying to rationally reason with this attending whoring bitch!
The reason I made this into a blog article was to expose the fact that mental illness is real out there!
This demon didn't just say her peace and leave. She kept coming back to start more shit. And this is why celebrities and people in general , "flip out" or have a "meltdown", after living under the pressures of being constantly fucked with.
And why do these people do this sort of thing you ask? Because they "can".
Literally, the opportunity is there, so they take it! It's just that simple!
Anyway! The bitch with nothing to do is probably still there talking shit, talking to herself. Who knows?
All I know is, the leader of #Teamlightskin, the queen of the Mixies (Mixed women), as usual, kept it classy, mature and professional! And this is why we love Draya! She's fucking perfect!
And before I go. I just wanted to say!
This, is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman!
You see, the Japanese woman would never sit around the internet arguing with beautiful women about their beautiful hair! Besides, the Japanese woman has the most beautiful hair on earth!
Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment