Rich Dollaz arrested again! Child support for 2 of his 10 KIDS! He needs over $250,000! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5!
Check out this news from VH1GOSSIP, about Love and Hip Hop New York season 5 star, everyones favorite alcoholic, Rich Dollaz!
(Source)
http://www.vh1gossip.com/2015/02/22/rich-dollaz-arrested-for-child-support/
Brian from VH1 Gossip writes,
We got some exclusive info for everyone to read here. Our source has confirmed that rich DOLLAZ was arrested for unpaid child support. Rich Dollaz seems to be the depiction of ignorance and self-named himself a creep for a reason! Rich Dollaz has been arrested again and you wouldn’t believe how it happened! What’s even worse is this time for two child support orders! One over $200,000 and one over $50,000."
TMZ posted some different information about the ongoing Rich Dollaz child support saga!
TMZ Writes,
"Rich Dollaz is NOT living up to his handle -- the "Love & Hip Hop" star just got busted for not paying child support ... again.
According to the Hudson County Sheriff's Office in New Jersey, Dollaz was picked up on 2 outstanding warrants. We're told one was for owing a little less than $12,000 in support -- and the other for a whopping $188,000.
Dollaz was popped on February 19 and remains in custody.
He also got arrested back in October for ... you guessed it ... failing to pay child support."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/rich-dollaz-arrested-again-not-paying-child-support-love-and-hip-hop/#ixzz3ScL5QIuu
Does Rich Dollaz like drinking alcohol or busting nuts more?
No but seriously! I went and looked at his instagram page, and he just posted a picture of his nephew 25 seconds ago! Now that's hard to do from prison!
I have no idea whether or not this information is true, I hope it's not.
I need Rich on my screen with a drink in his hand.
He may not have good common sense, however he does have good fashion sense!
I like some of his shirts and jackets.
I must make a not to go shopping with Rich Dollaz.
Just my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment