Instagram bans the phrase "I AM a born again follower of Jesus Christ!" Weekend Warrior Christians crying bloody HELL!
If you attempt to type the words, " I AM A BORN AGAIN FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST"
on Instagram, the photo software site will tell you you're comment is blocked!
I know the company will come out within a week tops with some bull shit excuse for why, however, this code was apparently written into the program.
This company has every right to be a Christian, Satanic, Luciferian, so called ILLUMINATI, or Illuminati affiliated company! I honestly don't give a shit! It's their company and if you don't like it, create a Christian site! Xtians will surely join by the droves!
What bothers me about it is the Christians pretending the give a crap about Christ in the first place!
Honestly! Most Christians fuck outside of wedlock, support abortion aka infanticide, and support the military blowing up the planet. So, they're not really a follower of Christ in the first place! It's just a title to claim with your mouth they will never even attempt to live up to!
I call these people Weekend Warrior Christians!
You see em at the club on Friday, screwing a stranger all Friday and Saturday night, drinking their minds numb, drugging themselves into a Zombie like state, and then, they pray about their addictions, and the abortion their about to have, when they go to church the following Sunday!
Christianity is a disorder, a mental disease. The sooner it's abolished the better
So mote it be!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment