Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

Rapper Tyga compliments his BAE Kylie Jenner on Instagram! Calls super model "beautiful"! Kardashian news!

Rapper Tyga compliments his BAE Kylie Jenner on Instagram! Calls super model "beautiful"! Kardashian news!






Wack rapper Tyga Kelly has gone out on a limb and publicly complimented his Aaliyah, I mean 17 year old girlfriend, on social media, Kylie Jenner! Now, this isn't the only stupid move the rapper has made recently. Just this week he was dumb enough to go on "The Breakfast Club" radio show on Power 105.1 FM in New York and display some very telling body language. And the not so bright young man had some Freudian slips to boot! So self snitching appears to be a trend for this guy!

Here's what he posted on Instagram earlier today!

He re-posted a selfie picture of his rumored girlfriend, possible fiance, Kylie Jenner with the following caption, 

"Your beauty never goes unnoticed. One of the best/dopest person in my life."


It really seems like at this point, Tyga is so in love with the supermodel that he doesn't care what anyone thinks anymore! I'm really starting to believe the rumors that she's pregnant with his child now! He's really caping for her, and displaying his erection, I mean affection for the the young lady!

All I know is, Kylie and Tyga probably started out with her baby sitting his child, then that turned into fucking, and now a marriage is coming soon! I mean, their are porno movies made with similar concepts! And Tyga is involved with the porno industry!

Just an observation!

And remember!

This is all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment