Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Khloe Kardashian tells Kanye West to not snatch her microphone! Tells brother in law Yeezus to "Look away!"

Khloe Kardashian tells Kanye West to not snatch her microphone! Tells brother in law Yeezus to "Look away!"









The funniest Kardashian of them all, Khloe AKA Ms. New Booty, AKA BAE, told a joke
about her brother in law, Kanye West, recently that was so funny, I wish I was sitting on toilet while reading it! Because I shit my pants!

You owe me dry cleaning money for this one Khloe!

So, Khloe hosted the 2015 Oscars Red Carpet show with Giuliana Rancic.
When Khloe was back stage up and close with the microphones the E! network had assigned for the correspondents, she snapped a selfie photo of the mics, posted them on Intagram the caption,

"E🎤🎤🎤 Yeezy, look away!!! 🙈🙊🙉 #E #Oscars #Sunday"

DAMN!

Khloe got jokes!

This was of course a reference to Kanye snatching Taylor Swifts microphone at the Grammy Awards ceremony in 2009, and then shocking Beck at the 2015 Grammy's by pretending he was about to do the same to him!

I wonder what Kanye said when he saw this!

All I know is, this is why I love Khloe. She fucking hilarious!
She's sexy, has great fashion sense and she's a comedic genius!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment