Kim Kardashian is learning Kanye West's music! Gonna play his own song for him on a piano as a surprise gift to Yeezus Christ!
I used to get upset when people would bash my favorite celebrity couple, Kim and Kanye.
People say things all of the time like, "Kanye West has an ego the size of Kim's ass!"
And while I used to be in denial about these facts, Kim Kardashian's tweet from Oscar night 2015, may actually prove those haters right!
I mean, think about it!
If your husband was an egomaniac. What would you give him as a gift? Other than a shiny mirror?
Well, Kim just announced on Twitter she's going to present her hubby with a piano performance of one of his songs! All I know is it better not be Runaway featuring Pusha T of the group "the Clipse".
Because, Runaway is easy enough to for North West to play with 1 hand! NO SHADE, I love that record, just saying!
Anyway! Here's what the beautiful Kimmy Cakes had to say on Twitter!
People say things all of the time like, "Kanye West has an ego the size of Kim's ass!"
And while I used to be in denial about these facts, Kim Kardashian's tweet from Oscar night 2015, may actually prove those haters right!
I mean, think about it!
If your husband was an egomaniac. What would you give him as a gift? Other than a shiny mirror?
Well, Kim just announced on Twitter she's going to present her hubby with a piano performance of one of his songs! All I know is it better not be Runaway featuring Pusha T of the group "the Clipse".
Because, Runaway is easy enough to for North West to play with 1 hand! NO SHADE, I love that record, just saying!
Anyway! Here's what the beautiful Kimmy Cakes had to say on Twitter!
"Just finished my piano lesson in time to watch the Oscar's red carpet!!!"
"I'm going to surprise Kanye by learning one of his songs! He's hardly on social media so he won't know I'm tweeting this lol"
(Screenshots from Kim Kardahian's twitter account below)
Number one!
This is a kind gesture of a beautiful, kind and generous woman!
Kim, the Armenian Princess Kardashian never receives full credit for being such a giving woman!
Second of all, I am sure someone will mention this on TV.
TMZ, or someone will probably turn these tweets into a story and he will find out!
Either way, that's so sweet Kimmy! Yeezus is a lucky man God!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
%2Bprincess.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment