Moniece Slaughter VS. Jhonni Blaze FIGHT on twitter! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 VS. Hollywood Season 2 cast!
Moniece Slaughter, the beautiful star of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood!
2 Pictures of Jhonni Blaze - Sexy stripper and star of Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5
Thank Goddess Moniece Slaughter and Jhonni Blaze are not on the same season of Love and Hip Hop, because these two beauties are at each others throats like hungry vampires on twitter, big time!
Unlike Moniece Slaughters rumored boyfriend, Rich "no child support" Dollaz, I hate to see women fight!
And when two super cute, ultra talented women are going at it, well, it's just too much for me to handle!
Rich Dollaz has a past with Jhonni, and is supposedly dating Moniece right now.
And I've said it thousand times, but I'm going to have to say it once again!
Women are like a business, and you have to know how to manage your business!
Theirs no reason for two models, slash singers, slash actresses who look like a million dollars a piece to be fighting! I have no idea how this fiasco started, but I'm gonna need to both ladies to go back to their corners and stay pretty!
Now, before I show you some of this twitter slander I just wanna say this.
Hell yeah I'm biased about this! I'm a Moniece Slaughter AKA Kali fan and supporter.
However I do like Jhonni Blaze too. And when I say, "like", I mean I wanna blow her fucking back out like a suicide bomber! I'd give that stripping THOT a barrage of back shots that would make JFK roll over in his grave and say, "stop playing!"
Moniece on the other hand, I'd go all out and pull a Lil Fizz, and bust a little Jizz all up in her! No shit, I wouldn't pull out! I'd be sharing a cell with Rich Dollaz! We'd be discussing how many beats I'd have to produce to get us out of jail for our child support delinquencies!
Just saying!
Anyway, without further ado, check out the following tweets posted by Jhonni Blaze on twitter.
So, first of all, the Mixtape Jhonni Blaze spoke of is Moniece Slaughters "Slaughter House 2 Mixtape"! She just released it, it's 9 tracks long, I didn't get a chance to hear it yet. But here is the link to the tracks!
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/02/moniece-slaughter-mixtape-slaughterhose.html
Now, for the record, how can Jhonni Blaze call Moniece a "muppet face ass", when Moniece is easily one of the prettiest girls of all time?
I mean, Jhonni, if you wanna talk shit, at least be fair. Moniece is fine as hell, you gotta give her that!
And you're not so bad yourself Jhonni!
And for the record, while these nasty tweets are messy! They're not as messy as some of the of the other stuff I omitted from this article! I left out Moniece's tweets because I don't want any alleged things she said to ever her career in any way or cause issues with her gaining custody of her child with rapper Lil Fizz! So, while she did say things, I just wanna clarify, they both said unnecessary things. And hopefully one of these days they're apologize to each other.
Moving on....
Jhonni Blaze said something about Moniece taking PR (Public Relations) style pictures with her child to put up a front like she's in his life more than she really is. Which is of course utter nonsense. Moniece is a great mommy. So, stop hating Jhonni! I fucks with you miss Blaze, but lets not go that far!
Just like I wouldn't expect Moniece to go in on you about the alleged abortion pill video..
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/02/jhonni-blaze-abortion-video-controversy.html
or the spontaneous abortion combustion you allegedly had on stage. Now that's messy! Literally!
Anyway, the point is, you both have all sorts of dirt on each other you can throw into each others eyes. Or, you two can make beautiful music together and get plenty of money together!
The industry is big enough for two more pretty girls with talent!
And instead of stuffing each others faces with your fists, you could be using those fists and mouths for good usage. Like for licking and fingering and fisting each other!
Hell, throw that Precious Paris and her big booty in their, and we'd have rump roasts
for days! Now that's god eating!
But this all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



Gay Sex Cams
ReplyDeleteGay Webcams
Free Video Sex Chat
Couple Live Webcams
Instant Live Sex Cams
Live Sex Boys Cams
Free Webcam Sex Rooms
HD Gay Porn
Live Dolls TV
XXX Gay Porn Galls
XCamMix.com
Super Movies Gay
Superior HD Sex Cams
Camgirls Online
Free Sex Webcams
Teen Cam Vids
Bed Spy Cams
Cutest Cam Girls
Live sex cams
Teen Webcam Sex
My Hidden Cameras