Kris Jenner ICloud HACKED! Nude picture LEAK NEWS! MILF is the first 2015 Fappening victim!
Madam Kris Jenner, my future manager. Well I'm speaking that into existence. I want Kris Mega MILF Jenner to manage me at least.
Anyway, Kris Jenner is being extorted. Apparently someone else thinks shes as hot as I think she is!
TMZ writes,
"Kris Jenner says someone has nude video of her that was shot in her house, and that's not a guess ... we've learned Kris will reveal it on her upcoming show.
Sources connected with the production tell TMZ ... during one of the Season 10 shows, Kris has a family meeting and says she's being extorted over the video. She says someone broke into her iCloud and jacked surveillance of her inside the house, which captures her buck naked.
Kris tells the kids that someone wants money for the video and everyone present is disgusted ... EXCEPT KIM!
Sources tell us ... when Kris called the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. and filed a criminal complaint that someone was harassing her and hacking into her iCloud, one of the items she claimed was stolen was the surveillance video."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/21/kris-jenner-nude-video-stolen-icloud-hacked-phone/#ixzz3SNFxUjkN
Honestly, ICloud needs to be shut down. I am not sure of whether or not this is a publicity stunt or the real deal. I feel conflicted. As much as I'd like to see Kris Jenners MILF booty, it's just not right, unless she released and unleashed the booty herself that is!
But this is just my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment