Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sidney Starr shows off Chase God Swag! Gay Rapper and Transsexual made a SEX TAPE! Getting married! Rich Gang is a gay record label!

Sidney Starr shows off Chase God Swag! Gay Rapper and Transsexual made a SEX TAPE! Getting married! Rich Gang is a gay record label!












Here's what Media Take Out posted about gay rappers Chase God Swag and Starship God's wedding plans!


(Source)


: Popular transgender american Sidney Star just made an announce,ment - she's gotten ENGAGED to a rapper, a dude named CHASE GOD SWAG, and he was recently signed to CASH MONEY'S Rich Gang label. He's labelmates with YOUNG THUG and Rich Homie Quan. Lil Wayne no longer wants ANY PART of Rich Gang . . ."

Jesus fucking Christ balls Batman! So, lets get this straight! Pun intended!
Lol, straight! LMAO!

No, but seriously!

These two flaming banana's are gonna have a polyamorous marraige with a transtesical singer slash twerker?

Wow, just wow!

I mean, Sidney claims to be a tranny! I have seen no receipts to prove that he is in fact a he.
All I know is, this shit is majorly creepy. I mean, literally everything about this mess.
I'm gonna go back to sleep now. Because this can't be life!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



A photo posted by ✨πŸ‘‘ChaseGodSwagπŸ‘‘✨ (@chasegodswag) on



No comments:

Post a Comment