Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Erica Mena gives husband Bow Wow (Shade Moss) a i8 BMW! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6

Erica Mena gives husband Bow Wow (Shade Moss) a i8 BMW! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6







Erica posted this on Instagram!







Here's what her lucky husband had to say about it all!

"I wake up this morning and this happens!@iamerica_mena your crazy momma! Can't believe she did this. I never had a woman buy me nothing like this! Only other person my momma. E a real 1. I dont know if i can top this. Wow she really bought this! #I8moss#goals #Motivated"


For the record, the car is really nice and everything, but if I was fucking that fine and freaky Erica Mena, the furthest thing from my mind would be cars! Just saying!








Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment