Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rapper Drake has the finest sister of all time! Light skin, pretty and she has that good hair!

Rapper Drake has the finest sister of all time! Light skin, pretty and she has that good hair!








I've told plenty of jokes about Drake over the years, but after today, I will never say
another bad word about this great man! He may someday be my brother in law.
(Just kidding, this is satirical, you're in the wrong place if you don't know how I get down already!)

Drake may be a little soft around the edges, and he may be kind of corny, however, he is a good rapper, a very good artist and most importantly, his sister is fine as fuck! And she's light skinned!
And we all know Light Skinded is the right skinded!

The lighter the berry, the sweeter the cherry!

Hold on while I take a thirsty breath and have a moment of silence for all of this wonderful yellow Heaven!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment